By configuring different test devices, many aviation fuel combustion test standards can be met, such as seat combustion test, burnthrough test of heat and sound insulation materials,flame penetration test of cargo tank lining, fire test of soft and hard pipe components, electric engine devices and electrical connectors, etc. The standards that can be met are FAR25.853,FAR 25.855, FARs25.855, FARs25.863, FARs25.867, etc. Meanwhile, it can meet the domestic MHT 6086, HB7263, MHT6041, GB/T 25352, HB7044.
1. The conical cylinder of burner is made of corrosion-resistant and high temperature resistant alloy.
2. Nekgen aviation fuel burner includes spoiler, fuel nozzle, igniter, fuel rail, fixing plate, vent pipe and shell, muffler, acoustic resistance and other components.
3. The Oil Burn for Cargo Liner Test Equipment is equipped with fuel pressure gauge, fuel solenoid valve, fuel temperature detection device, air pressure regulating valve and air temperature detection device.
4. The instrument is equipped with an ice bath with a gas and air temperature control device with a volume of not less than 2 x 0.14m3, which can control the fuel oil temperature.
5. By changing the fuel nozzle and air pressure input, it can meet the requirements of different test standards.
6. The burner is covered with insulation blanket to cover the fuel pipeline and the body.
7. The oil pressure regulator should be able to adjust the fuel flow to 0.126l/min.
8. The air baffle can be adjusted to make the air flow about 1.89m3/min.
9. The flame temperature provided by NexGen aviation fuel burner is not lower than: 2000 ± 50 ° F.
10. The flame heat flow provided by NexGen aviation fuel burner is not less than 10.6w/cm2.
11. Module unit 12 heavy steel frame using NexGen burner support system, which can install test samples horizontally and vertically.
13. During calibration, seven ceramic encapsulated, metal sheathed, grounded K-type (nickel chromium nickel aluminum) thermocouples with a diameter of 1.6mm shall be used. Their conductors shall have an outer diameter of 0.254mm, a cross-sectional area of 0.0507mm2, and a resistance of 3619/km (American wire gauge 30awg). The thermocouple shall be fixed on the angle steel support to form a thermocouple comb so that it can be placed on the sample rack during calibration.
14. The heat radiation flux sensor is equipped with a cooling device and installed on a fixed support.