Test Method For Flame Height, Time Of Burning, And Loss Of Mass
Rigid Thermoset Cellular Plastics
420 Mm (W) X 350 Mm (D) X 520 Mm (H)
ASTM D3014A Vertical Flammability Tester
Vertical Flammability Tester
This Vertical Flammability Tester is suitable for the flame height, burning time and loss of mass of Rigid Thermoset Cellular Plastics in a vertical position. It meets the standards of GB/T 8333 and ASTM D3014A.
1. ASTM D3014A Vertical Flammability Tester is equipped with Bunsen burner, which can provide a test temperature at 900℃;
2. The thermocouple can be moved manually to avoid damage caused by prolonged exposure to flame;
3. The test can be completed with one button, and the burner adopts automatic driving mode;
4. Through the test steel ruler, the burning length can be displayed;
5. The gas flow can be adjusted and cut off automatically;
6. The test box is treated with Teflon to avoid corrosion.
Specifications of ASTM D3014A Vertical Flammability Tester: