Test For Flammability Of Plastic Materials For Parts In Devices And Appliances
UL94, IEC 60695-11-10, ISO 9772, ISO 9773
220V, 50Hz Or As Requested
950 Mm (W) X 850 Mm (D) X 1350 Mm(D)
Vertical Flame Test Chamber
Horizontal Flame Test Chamber
Flame Test Chamber
UL94 Horizontal and Vertical Flame Test Chamber
This Horizontal and Vertical Flame Test Chamber is widely applied throughout industry, especially in electrical manufacturing, where it is widely used for the testing of electrical products.
The test measures the burning rate of samples positioned either horizontally or vertically.
Flammability, combustion speed, flame spread, the intensity of combustion can be acquired during test automatically and precisely.
The Horizontal and Vertical Flame Test Chamber conforms to all five UL 94 horizontal and vertical burner tests and associated ASTM international standards.
● Horizontal Burning Test; UL 94HB (ASTM D 635, IEC 60695-11-10, IEC 60707, ISO 1210).
● Vertical Burning Test: UL 94 V-0, V-1, or V-2 (ASTM D 3801, IEC 60695-11-10, IEC 60707, ISO 1210).
● Vertical Burning Test: 5VA or 5VB (ASTM D 5048, IEC 60695-11-20, IEC 60707, ISO 9772).
● Thin Material Vertical Burning Test: VTM-0, VTM-1, or VTM-2 (ASTM D 4804, ISO 9773).
● Horizontal Burning Foamed Material Test: HF- 1, HF-2 or HBF (ASTM D 4986, ISO 9772).
● Burners (ASTM D 5025, ASTM D 5207, ISO 10093, ISO 103351)
A bench mounted draft free combustion chamber having a large inside volume of 0.75m3
Large door and window made from toughened safety glass giving a generous view of the specimen during a test.
Horizontal and Vertical Flame Test Chamber adopts fully adjustable horizontal and vertical specimen supports.
A burner in compliance with ASTM D 5025, with simple angle adjustment (0°, 20°, 45°) andprecision gas control system including gas flow meter, pressure regulator, pressure gauge, U type water column tube.
Two access ports enabling easy entry to the chamber for movement of the burner and specimen.
Auto Specimen Moving System and one testing timer convenient for the consumer to use.
Horizontal and Vertical Flame Test Chamber has burner calibration kit, conforming to ASTM D 5207.