This Glow Wire Flammability Index Test Machine is designed according to IEC60695-2-10: 2000 standard "glowing filament test method". It is applicable to electrical and electronic products, household appliances and materials fire hazard testing, simulate burning elements or overload resistance and the like heat or ignition source thermal stress caused by a short time.
Glow Wire Flammability Index Test Machine adopts chamber part and control part integrated design, convenient installation and debugging. Test chamber shell and important parts of stainless steel manufacturing, smoke, gas corrosion resistance; Automatic regulation control system adopts thyristor current, achieve the purpose of precise control temperature; Time, temperature digital display, easy observation records, stable and reliable use.
1. Temperature range: 500 ~ 1000 ºC, digital display adjustable,
2. Temperature error: ± 10 ºC (500 ~ 750 ºC); ± 15 ºC (750 ~ 1000 ºC), temperature measuring instruments Accuracy ± 0.5 magnitude.
3. Temperature sensors: Φ0.5K type armored thermocouple, thermocouple imports.
4. Pressure applied to the specimen: 0.8N ~ 1.2N, and limit the indentation depth of at least 7mm.
5. Timing range: 0 to 99 minutes 99 seconds adjustable,
6. And having Shi burning time (Ta, generally according to standards set to 30), second holding burning time (Ti) and the flame goes out time (Te) of the timer;
7. Time error: ± 1s.
8. Ignited bedding layer: 10mm thick white pine wood, covered 12g / m2 ~ 30g / m2 standard tissue paper, from under the glow wire 200mm ± 5mm
9. Instrument operation is simple, stable and reliable temperature measurementsystem,and automatic temperature compensation.
10. Power supply: AC220V ± 10% / 50Hz. (Other power specifications can be customized.
AC220V ± 10% / 50Hz(Other power specifications can be customized)