Determine The Wheel Track Resistance Property Of Bituminous Mixtures
Rutting Fatigue Test
Wheel Track Testing Equipment
Wheel Track Rutting Test
Automatic Wheel Track Tester
This wheel track tester is designed and made as per industrial standard T0719-2011 Wheel Track Test for Bituminous Materials in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is used to determine the wheel track resistance property of bituminous mixtures under high temperature condition(Immersed in water or not immersed in water).
I. Main technical features
1. This rutting tester adopts PWM temperature control. It can control :
⑴ Water temperature in chamber during water immersed wheel track test
⑵ Ambient temperature of constant temperature chamber at a time.
2. The constant temperature chamber adopts outside circulatory heating mode. The uniformity and stability is good. No overshoots.
3. This wheel track test machine shows time- displacement curves and time- temperature curves during a test.
4. It equips an absolute temperature sensor. No temperature drift in a long time test.
5. The mechanical structure adopts wheel movement mode.
6. One wheel tester. It can determine both water immersion test or no water immersion test.
II. Main technical specifications
300mm×300mm×(30～200)mm (Grinding wheel molding)
300mm×15mm×50mm(Cutting on site)
78±2 at 60℃,international standard
Test wheel movement
(42±1)times/min (21 times of returns/min)
(0.7MPa～1.3 MPa)±0.05Mpa when CPRESS is at 60℃.
Displacement measuring range
Displacement measuring accuracy
Wheel track test time
60 minutes～240 minutes. 60 minutes is standard.
Temperature controle for constant temperature chamber
Ambient temp.～80℃,precision ±0.3℃
Precision 0.3%,minimum division 0.005mm
45℃～85℃, precision 0.5℃
Temperature 0℃～50℃,RH ≤90%
Drive motor power
3 phases and 4 lines. Power 3.5KW,The yellow line is working zero line