Determine The Theoretical Maximum Specific Gravity Of Bituminous Mixtures
Specific Gravity Tester
Theoretical Specific Gravity Tester
Theoretical Maximum Specific Gravity Tester
This Theoretical Maximum Specific Gravity and Density Tester is designed and made as per T 0711-2011 Standard Test Method for Theoretical Maximum Specific Gravity of Bituminous Mixtures (Vacuum process) in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering.
It is suitable to determine the theoretical maximum specific gravity of bituminous mixtures by vacuum process. It is used to design the ratio of bituminous mixtures, survey the road condition or calculate the void ratio and compactness of road construction. It is not available to determine the lacunose bituminous mixtures which water absorption overs 3%.
I. Main technical features
1. It adopts single chip machine technology to vacuumize, shake, fill air and relieve pressure automatically.
2. Maximum Theoretical Specific Gravity Tester is equipped with a high-accuracy absolute pressure sensor, the negative pressure can reach 3.7 kPa±0.3 kPa.
3. The working status of the vacuum pump can be reflected by a vacuum meter.
4. It equips a water buffer device to prevent the water in the negative pressure container from flowing into the vacuum pump.
5. Maximum Theoretical Specific Gravity Tester can determine two samples at the same time. Test efficiency is high. The structure is reasonably designed. It is easy to use.
II. Main technical specifications
AC (220±10%) V, 50Hz.
Volume of vessel
Power of vacuum pump
Allowable bias is ±0.3 kPa
Power of shaking machine
III. Optional accessory
1. Constant temperature water bath: WB-1 Low-temperature water bath
Bitumen Mixtures Theoretical Maximum Specific Gravity and Density Tester