Asphalt Mixtures Marshall Stability Test Equipment
This marshall stability test equipment is designed and made as per industrial standard T0709-2011 and ASTM D6927 in TG E20-2011 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering. It is used to do the Marshall stability test and judge the destroy point for bituminous materials.It can do the proportion design of the bitumen mixture and inspect the construction quality of the bitumen road.
I. Main technical features
1.Adopting the advanced technologies including sensor and microcomputer processing,it can automatically measure,calculate and process to kinds of test data,and realize the automatic and intelligent operation during the test procedure.
2.With high precision instrument amplifier and overturn function,imported color large screen PLC controller,directly display the stability value,flow value,curves,results and test time.
3. 100 groups of test data and test time can be stored in the instrument and call out whenever needed. All procedures will be controlled automatically.
4. RS232 communication port. Realize the communication with upper computer. The data process, store, print and display can be controlled by a PC. Also the test procedures can be controlled by a PC.
5. This marshall stability tester use the advanced plating technology,metal yogon,high hardness,abrasion resistance and durable service.
6.This test equipment also has functions for manual lifting, lowering and stopping. Convenient to use.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Maximum load: 50kN
2. Measuring range: ≤40kN
3.Overload protection: Automatically protect when load is over 39kN
4. Measuring bias: ≤±0.1kN
5. Vertical deformation(flow value): Range 0～20mm, bias ≤±0.05mm
6. Lifting rate for pressure machine: (50±5)mm/min
7. Communication port: RS232
8. Motor power: 550W
9. Power supply: AC220V±10%,50Hz
10.Overall power consumption: Less 800W
11. Ambient temperature: 0℃～60℃
13.Net weight: 98kg
III. Choice of accessories
1.Constant temperature water bath: CWB-I Low temperature constant temperature water bath