Optical cable repeated bending test device is used to detect optical fiber cables to withstand repeated bending capability, which meets the test requirements to optical cable of method E6.
Adopt reciprocating motion structure, completely eliminate the possibility of emergence lock, swing arms are smooth and low noise. Non-contact sensor detects repetitive bending times that avoid abrasions to devices caused by contact detection likely.
• Man-machine interface and PLC control
• Xinje color display test parameters and test data
• Digital display, intuitive, easy to read
• Automatically record the number of repeated bending tests, automatically shut down when test is complete
• Arbitrarily set the repeated bending rate
• Repeated bending angle: ± 90 °
• Repeated bending rate: 10 to 30 times / min, arbitrarily set
• Repeated bending times: 1 to 9999, arbitrarily set
• Heavy hammer bracket weight: 5kg
• Total weight of heavy hammer: 22.5kg; weights: 5kg × 4, 2.5kg × 1
• Roller radius: R80mm, R100mm, R150mm, R200mm, R250mm, R300mm, replaceable according to test requirements
• Distance from cable grips to the wheel cut-point: 250mm, 500mm, 1000mm, can be self-regulating