The hot wire ignition test chamber is designed according to IEC 60695-2-20 and GB 4943 standards and conforms to the standard hot wire ignition test method.
This hot wire ignition test chamber is mainly used for testing the hot wire ignition hazard of electronic and electronic products and household appliances. It is equivalent to simulating a heat source or a fire source luminous element and overload, which can easily cause thermal stress in a very short time.
IEC 60695-2-20,GB 4943
1) Heating coil: Φ0.5mm, Ni80/Cr20, length 250mm ± 5mm, thermal resistance 5.28 Ω/m, annealing frame distance 250mm;
2) Distance and height of specimen holder: 70mm, height: 60mm (the distance is from the surface of specimen holder to the surface of connector plate);
3) Winding tension and distance: 5.4N ± 0.05N, 6.3mm ± 0.2mm (within the range of 31.5mm ± 0.5mm, the coil is 5 turns, and the national standard is 6mm);
4) Annealing time and power: 8s~12s (digital display can be preset); 0.26W/mm ± 4% (adjustable digital display);
5) T Test time and power 120s (1s~999.9s digital display can be preset), 0.26W/mm ± 4% (digital display can be adjusted);
6) Sample size: LXWXH: (125 ± 5) × (13.0±0.5) × (0.75+0.075) mm, 1.5+0.150mm, 3+0.30mm) National standard 0.75 ± 0.1mm, 1.5 ± 0.1mm, 3 ± 0.2mm;
7) The volume of the combustion chamber is more than 0.5cm3 (other dimensions are optional).