IMO FTPC PART 7 Textiles and Films Fire Resistance Tester
This tester is designed according to IMO FTPC PART 7. It can test the flame spread state under the small flame . It is used to simulate the textiles and films under risk of ignition to assume the flame spread performance . It is also suitable for the fabric material or other similar functional use of combustible materials .
IMO FTPC PART 7
IMO RES.A 471 (XII)
IMO RES.A 563 (14)
1.The combustion chamber is made of stainless steel; nice, corrosion-resistant; Dimension: 700mm X325mmx 750mm..
2. All sample holder is made of stainless steel manufacturing,corrosion resistance;
3. Standard burner; flame height 40mm ±2mm;nozzle opening 0.19mm;
4. The time is automatically recorded, automatic storage; timer accuracy 0.1s;
5. PLC with touch screen control system; to achieve more intelligent test; automatically record test data, automatic storage;
6. Imported brands gauge and control valve, the gas pressure is more stable;
7.Imports needle valve, precise control of the flame height; flame is more stable;
8.High intelligence, simple operation, easy to operate;