Distance Between Radiation Source And Metal Mould:
Full Face Mask
Heat Radiant Resistant Test Apparatus
EN 136 full face mask
Full Face Masks Fire Heat Radiant Resistant Test Apparatus
Fireman fire protective clothing is mainly composed of jacket and bibcomposition,may also wear fire protective helmets, fire protective bootsandfire-protective gloves!
Each set must be fitted a serial number of check marks given by national fire equipment quality inspection center to manufacture.
EN 136 - Respiratory protective devices - Full face masks - Requirements, testing and marking
1, Cabinet paint treatment, beautiful; all toolings are made of stainless steel production, appearance, corrosion resistance;
2, Inlet flow control valve, precise control of the gas flow; precise control of the flame height 40mm ± 2mm;
3, This Heat Radiant Resistant Test Apparatus uses imported brands gauge and a pressure regulating valve;
4, This Heat Radiant Resistant Test Apparatus uses imported needle valve to control the burner gas flow rate;
5, PLC and touch screen control systems; test interface is easy to operate;
6, The system automatically timing, the thermal data is automatically recorded and stored;
7, Various test reports independent storage and freedom retrieval;
8. Metal headmould, heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant;
9. The distance between radiation source and the metal mould is 175mm, the HRR at this location is 7.0~9.0 kW / m2;
10.US imports of heat meter to accurately detect the radiant heat;
11.Temperature controller controls the heat release rate of the heat radiating device (resolution: 0.1kW / m2)
12. Radiation clap board is free for extraction and placement.
13. Head-mould moving is base on the slide design,
14. Breathing apparatus: artificial respiration can be carried out during the testing process; artificial breathing device work 10-30 times per minute, each circle 1.0~2.5L,