High Temperature Oxygen Index Test Apparatus belongs to anti flaming test equipment for measuring the combustion performance of the vertical bars or 10.5mm thin plastic material under test conditions.It is also suitable for combustion performance of vertical supporting film or thin film materials .
ISO4589-3: 1996 "oxygen index burning plastic behavior of high-temperature test measurement"
BS2782 Part 143
1. The combustion cylinder with a heating element and a preheater.The temperature of combustion cylinder is adjustable .
2. The computer automatically controls the whole test process. The operator inputs the oxygen concentration value from the keyboard based on the test requirements. The TOI apparatus can automatically adjust the oxygen concentration value in the rangeof setting.
3. Direct detection and display of oxygen concentration value in the sample chamber.
4. Automatic ignition is safe and reliable .
5. The computer automatically handles each set of testdata,and the determining reliability of the testdata .
Test temperature range
25 ºC ~ 150 ºC
The accuracy of the test temperature
≤125 ºC ± 2 ºC;> 125 ºC ± 3 ºC
The oxygen concentration setting range
10% ~ 60% (± 0.1%)
The flow of oxygen, nitrogen can be controlled at the set value; the control precision
± 0.01L / min, Resolution: 0.01L / min
Oxygen concentration stepsize
it can be set from 0.1%
1 second to 300 seconds
Ignition flame height
15 to 20 mm adjustable
15s ± 1s
The quartz glass burner tube dimensions
internal cylinder(inner diameter ≥75mm, height ≥450mm); outer tube ( the clearance between inner cylinder is 5mm ~ 10mm, the same height as theinternal cylinder).