Our company has designed the frequency response analyzer SFRA-II, which can use two methods to detect the deformation of the transformer at the same time. One is the sweep frequency response analysis method, the other is low-voltage short-circuit impedance method. Using two methods can effectively reduce incorrect judgments.
SFRA-II Transformer Winding Deformation Tester follows the national power industry standards DL / T911-2004 and DLT 1093-2008, and can be used for IEC60076-18-2012 and IEC60076-5-2006.
1. Using the advanced technical of DDS;
2. Using the high speed and advanced microprocessor to design;
3. Using AD chip of 16 bits;
4. Transformer Winding Deformation Test Instrument adopts seven inch LCD touch screen of which the brightness can be adjusted;
5. With thermal printer of which the print thick can be adjusted;
6. It could store one hundred and twenty groups of FRA data, fifty groups of SCI data and thirty groups of SCI data, which could be read to current screen or upload to the PC;
7. With PC software using which we could upload data ,test, analyze data, print data, or create word document;
8. Transformer Winding Deformation Test Instrument uses USB2.0 to connect to the device;
III. Technical Specifications:
Sweep frequency response analysis
Two different sweep modes: Linear sweep, Section sweep