Transformer SFRA Sweep Frequency Response Analyzer
Our company has designed the frequency response analyzer, which can accurately draw the frequency response curve. By measuring the horizontal and vertical contrast of the curve, the deformation of the transformer can be detected accurately.
1. Using the advanced technical of DDS;
2. Using the high speed and advanced microprocessor to design;
3. Using double channels of AD chip of 16 bits;
4. With seven inch LCD touch screen of which the brightness can be adjusted;
5. With thermal printer of which the print thick can be adjusted;
6. It could store 40 groups of data, which could be read to current screen or upload to the PC;
7. With PC software using which we could upload data ,test, analyze data, print data, or create word document;
8. Using USB2.0 to connect to the device；
9. Tester dimension:31cm X 15cm X 15cm；
11. The tester is conformed to the standard of DL/T911 2016 and can be used for IEC60076-18:2012.
Two different sweep modes: Linear sweep, Section sweep
10HZ-1MHZ interval 0.5KHZ 2001 dots (conform to DL/T911 2016) 10HZ-1MHZ interval 0.25KHZ 4001 dots(PC available)(conform to DL/T911 2016) 100HZ-2MHZ interval 0.25KHZ 4001 dots(PC available) Initial frequency, interval and scan dots can be set(PC available)