Introduction: This Oxidation Characteristics Analysis Equipment is manufactured according to SH/T 0123-93 standard and is applicable to the determination of extreme pressure lubricating oil (such as gear oil).
The use method is: the sample is injected with constant pressure dry air at a certain temperature, and the test lasts for 312 hours. The oxidation stability of the oil is indicated by measuring the increase value and precipitation value of the kinematic viscosity of the sample at 100 ºC
Features 1. Each test of this Oxidation Characteristics Analysis Equipment adopts a separate gas path control system, and the gas path is controlled by two pressures to ensure the accuracy of flow control.
2. The temperature control system adopts advanced PID control technology to ensure the temperature control accuracy at any point.
3. The key components of the instrument are imported accessories to ensure the stability of the instrument.
4. The Oxidation Characteristics Analysis Equipment adopts Integrated structure, easy to move.
5. The Oxidation Characteristics Analysis Equipment is made of cold-rolled steel plate and its surface is treated by electrostatic spraying, which has the functions of corrosion resistance and easy cleaning.
6. The welding of the instrument adopts the butt-weld technology, which has no welding spots, and the appearance is beautiful and generous.