Summary This Flow Ability Test Instrument is applicable to determine ability to flow of lubricating oil.
The operating principle is to measure the rising speed of lubricating oil in the U-shaped pipe under constant pressure and specified low temperature conditions, which is expressed by the temperature when the rising speed under such conditions is 10mm/min.
I. Main technical features 1. The Flow Ability Test Instrument adopts Double compressor cascade refrigeration ensures the supply of cooling capacity;
2. Microcomputer temperature controller, digital display, accuracy ± 0.2 ºC PT100 sensor;
3. Glass Dewar bottle for cold bath, good heat preservation effect;
4. Split structure to reduce the damage caused by instrument vibration;
5. The Flow Ability Test Instrument provides Stainless steel heater;
6. Evaporator adopts copper chrome plated coil;
7. The back of the Dewar bottle is provided with sunlight for easy observation;
8. Stainless steel clamping system can quickly clamp the test tube;
9. Special glass test tube, meeting the standard requirements;
10. The Flow Ability Test Instrument display pressure digitally.