This Thermal Stability Tester is suitable for testing the stability of Unused mineral oil and synthetic hydrocarbon heat transfer fluids.
The use method is as follows: under a certain test temperature, heat the sample in isolation from the air for a specified time, then observe and record its appearance, calculate the quality of gas-phase decomposition products, conduct gas chromatographic analysis on the samples before and after heating, determine the content of low boiling and high boiling products generated by the samples through simulating the distillation curve, weigh a certain amount of heated samples, and determine the content of products that cannot evaporate in the ball tube distiller, Finally, the deterioration rate of the sample is calculated.
Standards: • ASTM D6743-11(2015) Standard Test Method for Thermal Stability of Organic Heat Transfer Fluids;
• DIN 51528 Testing of mineral oils and related products - Determination of thermostability of unused heat transfer fluids.
1. This Thermal Stability Tester adopts environment friendly metal bath heating, high-efficiency thermal insulation effect;
2. The Instrument has 1-4 test unit, temperature up to 400 ºC;
3. Standard stainless steel experimental oxygen bomb with inlet valve and capacity of 20ml;
4. The Thermal Stability Tester provides inflation and deflation device, with pressure gauge display and needle valve adjustment.
ASTM D6743, DIN 51528, SH/T0680, GB/T23971, GB/T23800