Summary This Saponification Value Tester is designed and manufactured according to GB/T 8021 "determination of saponification value of petroleum products", and is applicable to the determination of saponifiable components in petroleum products under test conditions.
Dissolve the known quantitative sample in butanone, heat it together with quantitative potassium hydroxide ethanol solution, titrate the excessive alkali with hydrochloric acid standard solution, and calculate its saponification value. The instrument consists of constant temperature bath, conical flask, straight reflux condensing tube, micro titration, etc.
I. Main technical features 1. This Saponification Value Tester is applicable to the determination of saponifiable components in petroleum products (such as lubricating oil, additives, transmission fluid, etc.);
2. Temperature range: the temperature is regulated by the silicon controlled voltage regulator and can be adjusted within the range of room temperature ~95 ºC;
3. Water bath heating power: 600W;
4. Structure: desktop, 2 holes;
5. The structure is exquisite and beautiful, and the solid-state voltage regulator controls the heating rate, which is safe, economical, reliable and durable;
6. The Saponification Value Tester is made of stainless steel shell, bath and supporting rod, which are corrosion-resistant and durable.