Summary The Scanning Brookfield measures the low-temperature pumpability and gelation index of new oil, smoky and highly oxidized engine Oils by continuously recording viscosity values in a wide temperature range.
This Low Temperature Viscosity/Gelation Index Test Apparatus is compilied with ASTM D5133, ASTM D7110, SH/T0732, GB/T 11121 and other standard test methods, and it is specified instrument for ASTM D5133.
Working principle: measure the low temperature pumpability and gelation index of unused and highly oxidized engine oil by slowly and continuously reducing the measuring temperature, and record the two values at the same time. If the gelation index is higher than 12, the engine will fail under some cooling conditions. This Low Temperature Viscosity/Gelation Index Test Apparatus is the only one that can measure lubricant gelation index.
I. Main technical features 1. The Low Temperature Viscosity/Gelation Index Test Apparatus can automatic calibration process and graphic display of calibration data;
2. The Low Temperature Viscosity/Gelation Index Test Apparatushas Multi point temperature correction, or add temperature correction points by yourself;
3,The analysis software can be used to calibrate the viscometer and analyze the linear accuracy;
4. One key automatic lifting structure, automatic positioning of viscometer;
5. The Scanning Brookfield Low Temperature Viscosity/Gelation Index Test Apparatus has the test tube locking function to prevent excessive viscosity from driving the test tube to affect the accuracy;
6. The Low Temperature Viscosity/Gelation Index Test Apparatuscan automatically scan viscosity, generate gelation curve, and automatically analyze gelation index and gel temperature;
7. Low Temperature Viscosity/Gelation Index Test Apparatusadopts linear curve for cooling, and the cooling rate can be edited