DIN 51805 Determination of Flow Pressure of Lubricating Greases by Kesternich Technique
Central lubrication systems typically offer reduced maintenance costs and increased reliability over conventional grease application methods. To start the grease flowing, pressure is applied to the system - lower temperatures normally require higher pressures than higher temperatures. This test determines the pressure required to start grease flowing at low temperatures. The grease is packed into the test nozzle, brought to the test temperature and pressure is applied. The pressure is increased in 30 second intervals until grease passes through the nozzle. Reported is the flow pressure in mbar. Please include the test temperature.
I,Main technical characteristics
1. This Flow Pressure Test Instrument is manufactured according to the new standard and does not need glass accessories consumables;
2. Automatically select the expected boost mode of the third gear according to the standard requirements;
3.This Flow Pressure Test Instrument can automatically control and measuring pressure;
4. This Flow Pressure Test Instrument adopts large LCD touch operation;
5. Semiconductor cooler, fast cooling speed;
6. Realize full automation to replace the original manual and time-consuming instruments;
7. Microcomputer temperature controller, PT100 temperature sensor, high precision.