This Lubricating Oils Filterability Test Equipment is produced according to SH/T 0805 standard and is used to determine the filterability of lubricating oil based on mineral oil, especially hydraulic oil in hydraulic system. It is not applicable to liquids based on other materials (such as flame retardant liquid, which may be compatible with the filter membrane used in this method).
This Lubricating Oils Filterability Test Equipment is also not applicable to some hydraulic oils with special properties because they contain insoluble or partially soluble additives or special macromolecular substances.
I. Main technical features
1. Glass fittings meet the standard requirements;
2. Digital display time, easy to operate, easy to observe;
3. The pressure can be controlled within the range of 86658Pa by precise pressure stabilizing valve;
4. The Lubricating Oils Filterability Test Equipment is designed as an integrated structure, which is convenient for operation;
5. The shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is treated by electrostatic spraying, which has good rust resistance and is easy to clean;
6. The Lubricating Oils Filterability Test Equipment has electronic agitator with stainless steel paddles and blades.
II. Main technical specifications
SH/T 0805, ISO 13357
precise pressure regulating valve adjustment, accurate control pressure ± 5 kPa