Determine The Autoignition Temperature Of Liquid Chemicals
Metal Bath Heating
Autoignition Temperature Test Instrument
Spontaneous Ignition Temperature Instrument
ASTM E659 Autoignition Test Instrument
The Autoignition Temperature tester is suitable for detecting the spontaneous ignition point of liquid petroleum and petrochemical products such as heat transfer fluid, flame retardant hydraulic fluid, flame retardant turbine oil and flame retardant transformer oil.
During operation, add a small amount of sample into a glass flask with air at a constant predetermined temperature, and observe the contents of the flask for 10min, or until spontaneous ignition occurs. Spontaneous ignition is determined by the sudden appearance of flame in the flask and the sudden rise of the temperature of the gas mixture. When the specified volume sample is ignited, the minimum temperature of the gas mixture in the flask shall be taken as the spontaneous ignition point of the sample, and the ignition delay time shall be recorded.
1. The Autoignition temperature tester is desktop, compact and easy to use;
2. High quality ceramic furnace with aluminum bath for heat conduction;
3. Environmental friendly metal bath heating reduces the harm of oil fume to human body and has efficient thermal insulation effect;
4. The Autoignition temperature apparatus adopts imported electric furnace wire heating, long service life;
5. The Spontaneous igntion tester has digital display timer, wind alarm;
6. Imported electric heating rod heating, convenient maintenance;
7. Efficient insulating material for thermal insulation to avoid scalding operators;
8. Microprocessor thermostat and PID control, digital display temperature, accuracy 0.1 ºC, PT100 RTD temperature probe;
9. Operating temperature range: room temperature ~ 600 ° C.
SH/T0642, ASTM E6592
Temperature control mode
imported PID digital display temperature controller