The instrument is suitable for detecting the drop melting point of petroleum wax and grease. The instrument adopts computer automatic control, real-time curve display sample temperature, and simple operation.
The test principle is to immerse the cooled temperature sensor vertically into the sample to make the sample adhere to the temperature sensor, then put it into the test tube, heat it according to the required heating rate and start melting the sample until the sample on the sensor drops the first drop. At this time, the temperature of the sensor is the low melting point of the sample.
1. The drop melting point of the sample is automatically detected, and no special person is required to monitor the experimental process, and the end of the experiment is automatically notified;
2. Semiconductor refrigeration, compared with conventional water / oil bath, has the advantages of simple operation, higher reliability and less noise;
3. Metal bath heating, safety and environmental protection;
4. High precision sensor can capture the dropping process of paraffin and get the experimental results in time;
5. A circulating ventilator is set inside Automatic Drop Melting Point Tester;
6. Automatic Drop Melting Point Tester has overtemperature limit setting;
7. High precision PT100 temperature sensor is used, with high measurement accuracy of ± 0.1 ℃;
8. Using the touch screen display, the reading is clear and
Temperature controlling range
16 ℃ ~ 150 ℃
Temperature control mode
imported digital display PID temperature controller.