External Thermal Insulation System Of Building Exterior Wall
BS 8414-1,GB/T 29416
500 Mm (W) X 500 Mm (D) X 900 Mm (H)
Smoldering Combustion Test Furnace
BS 8414 Furnace
Combustion Test Furnace
Smoldering characteristic test furnace is mainly used in the fire performance test method of external thermal insulation system of building exterior wall. It is suitable for testing the smoldering characteristic test of thermal insulation material in building external thermal insulation system. The test method is GB/T29416-2012 "Building Exterior Wall External Insulation System Fire Performance Test Method" Appendix C, Smoldering Characteristics Test Method.
1. The Smoldering characteristic test furnace is equipped with programmable temperature controller, providing standard temperature rise curve;
2. The test time is 24 hours, and the temperature is displayed and controlled throughout the whole process;
3. Comply with the test standard BS 8414, GB/T29416-2012 "Test Method for Fire Performance of Exterior Insulation System of Building Exterior Wall" Appendix C Test Method;
4. The test software can display temperature values and temperature curves;
5. The Smoldering characteristic test furnace is provided with thermocouples in the furnace and thermocouples on the sample surface;
6. The center temperature of the sample is the same as the furnace temperature, which indicates that the sample has no tendency to smolder within the test period and temperature range;
7. During the entire test process (24 h), if the sample has a test track with self-heating characteristics, it is judged that the sample has a smoldering tendency.