The Low temperature torque tester uses a standard 204 bearing for testing. After 2 hours of stationary and constant temperature at a specified temperature, it rotates at a specified speed to determine its starting torque and running torque.
1. The anti-frost transparent observation window can directly observe the test conditions of the squirrel cage;
2. Automatically record starting torque and running torque;
2. Low-Temperature Torque Test Equipment adopts imported French Tecumseh compressor unit, with large cooling capacity, the lowest can reach -75℃;
3. Safety protection measures, over-temperature, overload, leakage, short circuit, power phase loss, and fault protection.
4. The low temperature torque test equipment can automatically control the running time;
5. The multi-wing air blower has strong air circulation to avoid any dead angles and make the temperature distribution in the test area even.
6. This torque test equpiment is equipped with fixed speed motor, without adjustment, stable;