Oxidation Stability Testing Equipment (Induction Period Method)
This oxidation stability testing equipment is used to determine the stability of gasoline in finished form only, under accelerated oxidation conditions.The induction period may be used as an indication of the tendency of motor gasoline to form gum in storage.
1. This oxidation stability testing equipment can automatically fill and discharge oxygen,automatic detect leakage.
2. The equipment can make Pressure-Time curve in real time,automatic judge turning point.
3. Dual independent oxygen bombs,won’t influence each other during test.
4. The oxidation stability testing equipment adopts big colorful touch screen is convenient to operate.
5. Over-temperature protection device has power off protection when temperature is higher than set temperature.
6. Bomb auxiliary heating device makes uniform temperature field.
GB/T8018, ASTM D525, ISO7536, DIN51780, IP40
Temperature controlling method
Automatic controlled by PID
Temperature controlling accuracy
① Control temperature and set temperature;
② Sample number;
③ Time/Pressure Logarithmic curve(display two ways simultaneously)
④ Test result
⑤ Fault indication
Connect precise pressure calibration instrument externally ,computer program can correct pressure deviation.