High Temperature Lubricating Oils Foaming Characteristics Tester
High Temperature Foaming Characteristics of Lubricating Oils:
This Lubricating Oils Foaming Characteristics Tester is suitable for testing the foam properties of lubricating oils at 150ºC. The sample was heated to 49ºC, kept at a constant temperature for 30 min, and then cooled to room temperature. Then the sample was transferred to a specified cylinder and heated to 150ºC. The air was passed through the metal diffusion head according to the standard etiquette and ventilated for 5 min,to determine the amount of static foam and the amount of exercise foam immediately before stopping ventilation, and the amount of static foam, the time the foam disappears, and the percentage increase in total volume after a specified period of time after cessation of ventilation.
1. The Lubricating Oils Foaming Characteristics Tester is split and includes a heated bath and an accurate flow meter.
2. High temperature resistant borosilicate glass cylinder,Φ300×450mm, in line with standard requirements.
3. Environmentally friendly oil bath heating, reducing the damage of oil smoke to the human body, efficient heat insulation effect.
4. Stainless steel heater
5. Very accurate flow meter with precise control at 200mL/min ± 5mL/min.
6. Air filter with glass wool.
7. Microprocessor thermostat and PID control, digital display temperature, accuracy 0.1ºC, Pt100 RTD temperature probe.
8. Operating temperature range: room temperature to 150ºC; safety measures to prevent overheating or low liquid level.
ASTM D6082, SH/T0722
Temperature control mode
imported PID digital display thermostat
Temperature control accuracy
Temperature control range
normal temperature ~ 150ºC
water bath heating
electronic flow meter, LCD touch screen digital display
LCD touch screen automatic timing
Working power supply
Picture of ASTM D6082 Lubricating Oils Foaming Characteristics Tester: