By ASTM D1401 Demulsibility Characteristic Of Lubricant
Demulsibility Characteristics Tester For Petroleum Oils & Synthetic Fluids
Temperature Control Accuracy:
Water Separability test
Demulsibility Characteristics Test
Lubricating Oils Test
Water Separability / Demulsibility Characteristics Tester for Lubricating Oils Test
Introduction of Demulsibility Tester:
1. The Demulsibility Characteristics Tester is designed and made refer to ASTM D1401 for determination of water separability of petroleum oil and synthetic liquid.
2. After a specified settling period, the degree of separation is measured by volume and the percentage of water in oil is determined. For lighter oils and synthetic fluids, the ASTM D1401 Water Separability Test is used.
3. The Demulsibility Tester is suitable to determine the water separability of petroleum oils and synthetic fluids. It can be widely used in fields of petroleum, electricity, chemical industry , colleges and scientific research institutions.
Features of Demulsibility Tester:
1. The Demulsibility Characteristics Tester adopts small bath and desktop structure. It is easy to operate and good-looking.
2. The instrument adopts electric motor to stir automatically. The temperature is uniform. It can do determination for 5 samples one by one.
3. The lifting of stirring device is convenient. The stirring paddle has good concentricity with cylinders. No tremble or touching the cylinder wall.
Specs of Demulsibility Characteristics Tester:
Temperature control accuracy
Maximum Power consumption
Note: If the required temperature is lower than room temperature, it can equip ZL-1 portable cooler manufactured by our company.
Except the basic Demulsibility Characteristics Tester, we can also provide the automatic Demulsibility Characteristics Tester: