Demulsibility Characteristics of Lubricating Oils Demulsibility Bath ASTM D1401
Importance of Demulsibility in Oil:
1. The ability of lubricating oil to separate water and resist emulsion is an important performance characteristic for application involving water contamination and turbulence.
2. When demulsibility is lost, the oil will cloud or foam, and the loaded components will wear rapidly. If the plant operates in the absence of water and is climate controlled, then demulsibility may not be a key factor to consider. If water is present, then demulsibility must be monitored.
3. The Demulsibility Characteristics of Lubricating Oils ASTM D1401 is intended for use in testing medium and high-viscosity lubricating oils.
1. This Lubricating Oils Demulsibility Bath adopts small bath and desktop structure. It is easy to operate and good-looking. It is the improved product of our company.
2. It adopts electric motor to stir automatically. The temperature is accurate and uniform. It can do determination for 3 samples one by one.
3. The lifting of stirring device is convenient. The stirring paddle has good concentricity with cylinders. No tremble or touching the cylinder wall.
4. The Lubricating Oils Demulsibility Bath adopts LCD to show the diagram. Intuitive and clear.
5. Man-machine dialog. Menu type input. Easy to use.
Temperature control range
(Room temperature ~ 99.9)ºC
Temperature control accuracy
(Room temperature ~ 35)ºC
Maximum power consumption
Note: If the control temperature is required to be lower than room temperature, you can equip our company's ZL-1 Portable Refrigerator.