Automatic RON Fuel Octane Analyzer for Analysis of Aviation Petrol and Gasoline
The octane number also called antiknock rating, the Fuel Octane Analyzer is used to measure the ability of a fuel to resist knocking when ignited in a mixture with air in the cylinder of an internal-combustion engine. The higher the octane number, the greater the fuel’s resistance to knocking or pinging during combustion.
The octane number is the percentage by volume of iso-octane in the iso-octane-heptane mixture that matches the fuel being tested in a standard test engine. The Fuel Octane Analyzer is a measure of the knock resistance of gasoline, to make pinging or ticking sounds in a car's engine when you step on the gas pedal.
1) Multiple working modes installed inside, which can adapt to the detection of various gasolines.
2) Fast and accurate detection, simple operation, large screen English display.
3) The upper and lower limits of the mode can be set in advance, and the display is automatically displayed outside the range, which is convenient for user detection needs.
4) The Fuel Octane Analyzer has the function of result printing.
5) The Fuel Octane Analyzer has the automatic calibration function, the correction feature, which can use standard oil to calibrate one point, two point, three point, and it can automatically revise the system error.
ASTM D2699, ASTM D2700
Octane measuring range (ON)
Allowing error of measurement
Floating range of measuring result
Measuring time (s)
Normal standby time (h)
LCD display, printer output
Except the Fuel Octane Analyzer, we can also provide the Diesel Cetane Analyzer and Biodiesel Cetane Analyzer