Relative Density Test Apparatus for Engine Coolants
This relative density test apparatus is combined requirements of Chinese standards and ASTM D standards.It adopts densimeter to determine relative density of engine coolants and engine coolant concentrates.The structure is separated,and operatio is easy.It is highly improve the working efficiency.
1. Standard glass tube can meet requirements of ASTM test method.
2. Glass bath allows transparent observation,the operation is easy,
3. This apparatus adopts fully closed air compressor refrigeration.
4. The cooling medium is cycles with noise-free circulating pump,
5. Heater is stainless steel.
6. Structure is separated,and it is easy to move.
7. There is hole on the cooling bath to add cooling medium,it can be added at any time if medium is lost.
8. Micro-computure controlling,PID function,digital tempeature display(continuous display during test),accuracy 0.1℃,Pt100 RTD temperature probe.
9. Contact control box is very convenient.
10. Over-heat safety protection device.There are low liquid level alarm and automatic liquid level adjuster in water bath,