This analyzer uses glassware to determine foam tendency of engine coolants under certain temperature and ventilation.It adopts high temperature resistant glass tank as heating bath,which makes sure the uniform temperature of working environment.
This Engine Coolants Foaming Tendencies Analyzer is equipped with special airflow control system,and it can reduce the error caused by manual intervention.
1. The Engine Coolants Foaming Tendencies Analyzer conforms to ASTM D1881.
2. The frame is stainless steel,including Pyrex tank and cover.It can put and fix 2 cylinders with steel ring to advod floating.There are two precise flow meter,one control box with all electrical elements.
3. The stainless steel frame can be tested at 88℃.
4. Cylinder can put into aluminum cover through 2 holes.Locking clip can fix jackets of cylinder and thermometer.
5. There is stirrer above the electrical heating bath.
6. Heater is stainless steel.
7. Cooling circle is stainless steel,when it's connected with cooling water source,the bath temperature can be controlled at 24℃,and it conforms to ASTM D892 No.1.
8. Precise and adjustable flow meter is connected with needle valve,support and discharge apparatus.
9. Two discharge apparatus has certain permeation and aperture,it is original Norton(Aluminum Ball shape) or Mott(Stainless steel cylinder shape).
10. Two 100mL Pyrex cylinders with scale,they have rubber stopper and air inlet and outlet pipe.
11. Micro-computure controlling,PID function,digital tempeature display(continuous display during test),accuracy 0.1℃,Pt100 RTD temperature probe.