Automatic Trace Moisture Tester with Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration Method
This trace moisture tester adopts Karl Fischer Coulometric method. It owns advantages of high testing accuracy, good repeatability, low testing cost etc. It is used to accurately test trace water content in various liquid, solid and gases. And it is widely applied to petroleum, chemical engineering, pharmacy, electricity, scientific research, education department and so on.
1. Intelligent Determination is guaranteed by CKF Trace water content tester.
2. Powerful new-generation processor; dual-CPU design.
3. Dual power channels separate electrolytic electrode and measuring electrode; automatically removing all kinds of interference; greatly improving the accuracy of test results.
4. Measuring electrode data directly A / D sample converting; data true value avoids errors caused by analog circuit; results more accurate.
5. CKF trace moisture tester is operated easily.
6. Touch-screen operation; only pressing once then the test will be done automatically and the reported values will automatically display.
7. Background Compensation
8. Large current background compensation. Standby time can be shortened to be less than 10 minutes.
9. Rotating Speed Control
10. Software adjusting stirring speed; selection between 0 to 36.
11. End Point Indication is available for CKF Coulometric Karl Fisher Titrator.
12. Character tips and buzzer
13. Perfect Calculating Function
14. Automatically display, calculate, print ug / ppm / percentages / mg/L / sample name / test date
15. Automatic Date Data Storage
16. Year, month, day, hour, minute, second; automatic storage when power off .
3ug to 200 mg water; Water content range: 1ppm-100%