The test is widely applied throughout industry, especially in electrical manufacturing, where it is widely used for the testing of electrical products. The test measures the burning rate of samples positioned either horizontally or vertically.
1. A bench mounted draft free combustion chamber having a large inside volume of 0.75m3
2. Large door and window made from toughened safety glass giving a generous view of the specimen during a test.
3. Fully adjustable horizontal and vertical specimen supports.
4. A burner in compliance with ASTM D 5025, with simple angle adjustment (0°, 20°, 45°)
5. precision gas control system including gas flow meter, pressure regulator, pressure gauge, U type water column tube.
6. Two access ports enabling easy entry to the chamber for movement of the burner and specimen.
7. Auto Specimen Moving System and one testing timer convenient for the consumer to use.
8. Burner calibration kit, conforming to ASTM D 5207.