The Evaporation Loss Tester is designed and manufactured according to Industry standard NB/SH/T 0059-2010 and ASTM D5800 Standard test method for evaporation loss of lubricating oils by the Noack A method.It’s suitable to determine the evaporation loss of lubricating oil(especially internal combustion engine oil) and lubricating base oil at 250℃.
I. Main technical features
1. With the color touch screen,all data real-time display,parameters input and adjustment,test results etc are all operated and checked on touch screen,with the advance technology and convenient operation.
2. Noack-A Evaporation Loss Tester adopts the heating device of metal bath,safety and environmental protection.
3. With the imported precision differential pressure gauge and precision needle valve pressure regulating system,ensure the accuracy of test pressure.
4. The bath with wood alloy has the excellent property of heat conduction.
5. Evaporation crucible fit the ASTM and NB/SH/T 0059 standard.
6. Noack Metal Bath is equipped with the professional vacuum draw system and buffer device,ensure the stability and reliability in the process of suction.
7. Noack Metal Bath has singlechip and high precision temperature sensor,temperature control is accuracy and high precision.
II. Main technical specifications
Temperature control range:
room temperature to 250℃
Temperature control accuracy:
Temperature control method:
metal bath heating
main unit(heating control part) 320mm×280mm×500mm auxiliary machinery(stable pressure suction section) 405mm×320mm×450mm (L*W*H,without vacuum pump)