This Ramsbottom Carbon Residue Tester is mainly applied to detect the hardly volatile petroleum products which are partially decomposed at air distillation. When you operate the instrument: put certain amount of sample into a special glass coking bottle with capillary; and put it into the metal furnace at a certain temperature maintained; quickly heat the sample to a temperature where all volatile materials escape from the bottleneck; while the heavier residual substances stay inside bottle for cracking and pyrogenation reaction. During the latter stage of heating period, the coke or carbon residue further slowly decomposes or slightly oxidize due to air sucked in. After the specified heating period, take the coking bottle out from furnace and put it inside the dryer for cooling and weighing.
1. Using metal bath heating with high heating speed and stable constant temperature.
2. Ramsbottom Carbon Residue Tester is equipped with a separate time control system and can be tested at any time.
3. Two groups of temperature controllers to facilitate the temperature correction.
4. Integrated structure, easy to move.
5. The carbon residue tester is made of cold-rolled steel plate with the surface of electrostatic spray treatment, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
6. Welding using butt-joint technology with no solder joints.