AIC-650G is a single beam FTIR spectrometer. This instrument is operated by a PC. It is a powerful tool to analyze the sample structure in many fields such as petroleum, chemical engineering and pharmaceutical.
High stable optical system
● The design integrates main components to an optical bench machined from a cast aluminum. Highly stable and no need for adjustment, re-moving troubles of maintenance of optical path.
● Precision machinery ensures high repeatability of every scanning. Advanced design concept is adopted in both optical path and every part
● The system’s corner cube optics provides easy operation without requiring complicated electronics and additional moving parts. In addition, many components of the spectrometer are user replaceable which saves time over the lifetime of the instrument.
● Internal dynamic collimation system and movable mirror driving system keep interferometer at optimum situation. Voice-coil driver and precision slide improves the ability of working in severe conditions.
● The spectrometer includes a container of desiccant that protects the beam splitter and other optical components from moisture damage.
7800 ~ 375 cm-1
Signal Noise Ratio
30000:1 (DTGS, resolution@4cm-1; sample and background scan for 1 min@2100cm-1)