Protective Clothing Contact Heat Transmission Test Equipment
This contact heat transmission test Equipment is designed according to ISO12127-2007 and EN702.
The tester uses the heating cylinder to provide a constant temperature in contact with the sample undercertainload and a calorimeter to measure the heat transfer properties.
This contact heat transmission test equipment is easy to operate, the data is accurate, safe and reliable, widely used in fire protective clothing related companies and inspection departments;
ISO 12127-2007:for the determination of contact heat transmission. Itis applicable to protective clothing (including hand protectors) and itscontituent materials intended to protect against high contact temperatures.
EN 702:Determination of thecontact heat transmission through protective clothing or its materials.
1. The Contact Heat Transmission Test Equipment is consists of a control box and stainless steel test gantry;
2. The sample holder is automatic lifting, the lifting speed is 5mm ± 0.2mm / s
3. The K type sheathed thermocouples, diameter 2mm, temperature measurement accuracy 0.1 ºC;
4. The heating barrel temperature is higher than 500 ºC; the contact surface of the sample diameter 25.2 ± 0.05mm
5. The barrel heating load weight 49N, can be adjusted;
6. Timer scope 99999s; timing accuracy 0.1s;
7. Calorimeter fixed disk diameter 25mm, thickness 5mm; and assembly platinum resistance temperature sensor;
8. Support frame material is nylon 66; diameter 40mm height 50mm;
9. Contact Heat Transmission Test Equipment has specimen diameter 80mm;
10. PLC and touch screen for intelligent control system;
11. PID intelligent temperature control, the system automatically collect temperature data;
12. The system automatically calculates test data, automatic storage; can print freely;
13. The test table size: 650mm x 350 mm x 650mm;
14. Power supply 220V 50 / 60Hz, power 800w.
220V 50 / 60Hz, power 800w.
650mm x 350 mm x 650mm
ISO 12127,EN 702
Photos of Protective Clothing Contact Heat Transmission Tester