This flammability testing equipment is designed according to the latest edition of the national standard GB/T14645 design and manufacturing.It applies to textile fabric in under 45 ° combustion, determination of the damaged area and damage length determination of heat or melt number to provide exposure to the flame length. Combustion evaluation of refractory materials fire-resistant and can be based on compliance with the implementation of standards, measurement of sampleis installed at a45 degreeangle light and perfect combustion combustion characteristics.
45 degree flammability testing equipment is used for measuring burning time and passive smoke glow time, graphic placement sample received someradiation,and fixed heat generated in the Chamber.
• ASTM D 1230:Standard Test Method for Flammability of Apparel Textiles
• NFPA 702:Standard for Classification of the Flammability of Wearing Apparel
• 16 CFR 1610:Standard For The Flammability Of Clothing Textiles
• 16 CFR 1610 flammability testing equipment adopts all stainless steel cabinet, beautiful and corrosion-resistant, easy to clean;
• The structure is light and easy to move;
• This Flammability Testing Equipment adopts imported needle valve adjusts the flame height to 16mm
• Imported brand pressure gauge and pressure regulating valve can display gas pressure • The heat-resistant glass door is easy to observe the internal test status.
• The Flammability Testing Equipment is provided with a power switch to cut off the power
• The timer automatically counts with a resolution of 0.1s; it has a timing reminder function; • Start switch to start the test; automatic timing of continuous burning time;
• Micro switch, automatically record the end time of the test;
• PLC plus touch screen control system; testing is more automated;
• The burning rate is automatically calculated and stored;
• Flammability Testing Equipment is equipped with a standard custom-made brush device; all stainless steel; the brush exerts a pressure of 150g on the sample;
• There are 20 bristles in each cluster, with a diameter of 0.41, 4 clusters per 25mm, and a length of 19mm;