The sulfur in petroleum products test equipment is specially designed to determine sulfur content in the petroleum products. Adopts energy-dispersive principle, and with electrical, mechanical and microprocessor integration design, so it is rapid and accurate. It can meet the requirements of national standard of China GB/T 17040, SH/T0742 and GB/T11140 on repeatability and reproducibility, and it can also meet requirements of ASTM D4294. It provides a measure to determine sulfur content during petroleum or petrochemical production process.
I. Main technical features
1. The latest research results of GB/T 17040 in 2019.
2. The detection lower limit of sulfur content can reach 0.0017%, which can be widely used in the detection of sulfur content of related oil products with percentage content greater than this index.
3. Few samples are used for testing.(3ml-5ml), the detection time is fast (1min ~ 5min), and the detection result is stable, accurate and reliable.
4. Mechanical and electrical integration microcomputer design, 8-inch wide angle colored touch screen, simple and beautiful interface.
5. With the method of fluorescence intensity ratio analysis, the temperature and air pressure can be automatically corrected, and the C / H ratio can also be corrected.
6. This x-ray fluorescence sulfur in petroleum products test equipment has the function of automatic diagnosis, automatic judgment of the working state of the instrument and automatic detection of working parameters.
7. The data storage capacity is large, it can store 4096 analysis results, 8192 count measurement data and 10 calibration curves. The stored data can be queried, it also can be uploaded to the computer through RS-232 standard communication port.
8. The working curve is automatically selected by default when the instrument is turned on, without user intervention.
9. The unit of measurement result can be selected, ppm or (m / m)%.
II. Main technical specifications
Oil sample quantity
it can preset 30, 60, 90, 120, 150s, measurement repeat times:1, 2, 3, 5, 10(times).
(The default measurement time of this instrument is 3 minutes, and the fastest measurement time is 1 minute.)
Automatic measurement of single sample, average value and standard deviation at the end of measurement.