Lubricating Oils Sulphated Ash Content Tester for Sulfated Ash in Engine Oils
The engine oil's sulfated ash content directly relates to an engine oil's acid neutralization capabilities, because most of an engine oil's BN comes from the metal-containing detergent additives.
Usually the higher an engine oil's BN, the higher its ash content and the greater its ability to prevent acidic corrosion in the engine.
The Sulphated Ash Content Tester is used for determining the inorganic content of a sample by weight.
The Sulphated Ash Content Tester adopts a new ceramic furnace as a heating body, which is beautiful in appearance and is suitable for detecting the ash content of sulfate in the additive concentrate and the additive concentrate of the lubricating oil.
1. The hot ceramic furnace has good heat preservation effect to avoid burns to the staff.
2. Microcomputer processing and PID control, digital display setting and actual temperature, accuracy 0.1℃, Pt100 RTD temperature probe.
3. Porcelain silicon evaporating dish, 50~100ml, 120~150ml, in line with standard requirements.
4. Loose-leaf furnace door, convenient to switch.
5. The electrical control box is separated from the heating box to reduce damage to the electrical box caused by high temperature.
6. Split structure, easy to operate.
7. Imported electric furnace wire heating, extending the service life.
8. The casing is made of high quality cold rolled steel plate