Calorimetry Lab Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter for Testing Heat of Combustion
The Lab Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter is designed and made as per the National Standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T213-2008 and ASTM D240 Test Method for Calorific Value of coal, GB/T384-1988 Test Method for Calorific Value of Petroleum Products and Calibration Regulation of People’s Republic of China JJG672-2001 Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter.
1. The Lab Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter adopts technology of single chip machine, LCD screen, high accuracy temperature sensor and high performance A/D conversion device. It is a highly intelligent instrument.
2. The test procedure is fully automatic. After placing the sample and inputting the right parameters, the instrument will finish all the procedures without manual interference. It will print the test data directly after test is over.
3. The Lab Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter adopts sealed oxygen bomb. The whole structure adopts stainless steel material.The strength is enough to resist 20MPa hydrostatic test under room temperature.
4. The inner water container is made of stainless steel and the section likes as a pear.Its water volume is 3000g and with electric stirrer to make sure the uniform temperature in water bath.
5. The external water jacket is a double container.It will be filled fully with water when testing,and the stirrer in the water jacket will work to ensure the uniform temperature and create the constant temperature condition for test requirement.