Critical Radiant Flux is the main parameters of the fire risk for flooring materials, It reflects the burning and spreading ability of flooring material specimen under external heat radiation conditions, It is an important index of combustion classification for building products. According to ISO9239-1,2 and GB/T 11785-2005 requirements, and this tester is measuring the critical radiant of combustion floor coverings, through the radiation environment of test chamber. It is can also be used to measure the critical radiation of the cellulose insulation floor material.
• ISO 9239-1: Flooring fire reaction test - Part 1: Combustion performance of flooring materials tested by radiant heat；
• ISO 9239-2: Flooring fire reaction test - Part 2: Testing flame spread status under the heat flux is 25kW/m2；
• ASTM E 648: Critical Radiant Flux of Floor standard test - covering system uses radiant heat energy；
• ASTM E 970: Using a Radiant Heat Energy Source, test insulation floor insulation standard test for Critical Radiant Flux Using a Radiant Heat Energy；
• NFPA 253: Standard Test Method for using radiant heat energy, test plates overlay system Critical Radiant Flux；
1, All structural components are made of stainless steel, appearance,and corrosion resistance;
2, The radiation source is a porous ceramic heat radiating plate of 300mmX450mm, and tilted 30 °;
3, The calorimeter is imported from United States , range 50kW/m2;
4, The igniter’s diameter is 0.7mm, 19/EA, is located at the bottom of the center line of each 60°；
5, The standard plate is made of calcium silicate without coating layer,which is size of 1050X250mm and thickness is 20±1mm ,density is 850 ± 100kg/m³；
6, Small stainless steel auxiliary ignition burner ignited sample.
7, Inlet flow control valve, precise control of propane flow;
8, The flooring radiant panel tester is equipped with air blower providing air, mixed gas through the venturi mixing gas,