This maximun use temperature test apparatus is designed according to ISO 8142: 1990 ,which is used to evaluate the maximum operating temperature of loose-fill insulation materials, carpets, blankets, blocks, plates, prefabricated pipe insulation and some insulation products.
The maximun use temperature test apparatus adopts CNC machine processing molding. circular modelling is beautiful and generous.Other parts use 45 # steel,and the surface plating uses SUS304 stainless steel.
ASTM C411-82 "hot surface temperature insulation performance test method"
ASTM C447-85 "insulation maximum use temperature assessment methods."
ISO 8142: 1990 Appendix A "pre-determined maximum use of mineral wool pipe shell temperature of the test method."
1. Heating plate: the heating plate is made of SUS304 stainless steel.the test area is about 900 * 450mm, which is surrounded by 80mm wide protective layer. At least five thermocouples which is ued to measure the surface temperature is located at the surface of the heating plate. Four thermocouples are fixed on the diagonal ofheatingplate heating zone, and the distance of each corner is about 150mm. The fifth thermocouple is located at thecentreof the heating plate.
2. Heat pipe: the heating pipe is made of SUS304 stainless steel.thelength is about 2M, the nominal diameters are about 88mm, 108mm, 133mm. Three heating pipes are arranged side by side.
3. Temperature system: K-type thermocouple wire ;thermocouple wire diameter of 0.40mm, measuring temperature: 0-1100 ºC. Thermocouple Accuracy ± 0.5%.
4.The precision of heat difference about temperture thermocouple :5% or 15 ºC
5. The maximun use temperature test apparatus uses PLC temperature module to collect the temperature data.
6. The control section: PLC module, real-time displayed temperature curve is controlled by micro computer, the output report.
7. Two sample canisters are supplied with ISO 8142 Thermal Insulation Materials Maximum Use Temperature Test Apparatus.
8. Touch screen control system: real-time displayed temperature curve;
9. 1m flat feet and minimum thickness feeler is about 0.03mm, 0.05mm;
10. A set of test software is supplied with maximun use temperature test apparatus.
11. Flat ruler and feeler gauge: Measuring warpage.
5 ºC / min or 3 ºC / min can be set.
once every 2min collection and displayed with temperature curve
Responsetime of the thermocouple
The precision of temperture
± 0.5 ºC
The precision of time recorder
Photos of ISO 8142 Thermal Insulation Materials Maximum Use Temperature Test Apparatus